If you’re thinking about working with me for your next B2B copywriting or content marketing project, you probably have a few questions. You can find answers to many of them below. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-342-4921 if you have additional questions or would like to discuss a specific project.
As CEO of Fresh Perspective Copywriting, I help technology and software marketers create content that drives action. I work with clients to improve their conversion rates, clearly communicate complex messages and attract high-quality leads.
I also assist clients with their content marketing strategies by writing content that helps them to connect with customers and become recognized as leaders in their industries.
I primarily help technology marketers and content marketers in sectors such as software, hardware, IT services and telecommunications. I also work with professional service providers in areas including architecture and engineering. I can work with these clients directly or through their agencies. Click here to view a partial list of my clients.
My typical copywriting projects include:
- Content marketing (white papers, ebooks, blog posts, case studies, etc.)
- Blogging (blog post writing, ghost writing and editorial calendar planning)
- Online lead generation and website copy (landing pages, product pages, email campaigns, white papers and newsletters)
- Sales collateral (sell sheets, data sheets and brochures)
- Direct mail lead generation (sales letters, direct mail packages and postcards)
- Ad copy (banner ads, print ads and PPC ads)
- Video copy (video scripts and webinar scripts)
- Social media writing (LinkedIn profiles or company page copy)
- Public relations copy (press releases, media kits and online newsroom content)
I also offer the following professional development and content marketing services:
- Blog consulting and training (including Blogging 101 workshops for internal subject matter experts and blog editorial calendar planning)
- Copywriting workshops (how to plan, write and promote just about any type of B2B content, such as white papers, case studies and data sheets)
- Content marketing strategy
Most likely. If I need to bring on another writer to assist with your project, I will let you know before the project kicks off. If this happens, all of the writer’s work will go past me to ensure that it meets my standards before you review it.
I’m a professional B2B copywriter who focuses on writing results-driven copy. Although I do not provide design services, I regularly collaborate with designers and am capable of working with your design team. If needed, I can refer you to a graphic designer or web developer from my network.
Yes, I pride myself on my ability to meet deadlines. I even offer a deadline guarantee in my contracts to assure you that you will receive your copy on time.
Once you pay for a project, you own the rights to the copy and can use it as you like.
I charge a fixed fee per project, not per hour. That way, you know exactly what you will pay for my services up front. All prices include one round of revisions. I can also work on retainer to assist you on an ongoing basis.
Contact me at email@example.com or 647-342-4921 to request a general fee schedule or a quote for a specific project.
First, we will schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your project. I will then send you a contract. After you sign the contract and submit a payment, we can get started.
If you have a creative brief for the project, you can send it to me. If you do not have one, I will send you one. You can complete it on your own, or we can go over it together. We will also have a project kick-off call or meeting to discuss the project in greater detail.
I will then review the creative brief, my notes from our calls and any other background information. For most projects, I will send you an outline to ensure that we are on the same page and help minimize revisions. Once the outline is approved, I will complete a draft of the copy. My standard scope of services includes:
- Highlighting the key features and benefits of your product or service.
- Gaining an understanding of your target audience and using language that resonates with them.
- Reviewing how your competitors are positioning similar products or services.
- Incorporating your key messages and keywords throughout the copy.
- Ensuring the copy matches your brand’s voice.
- Having your copy proofread by two professional editors.
My contracts typically include a guaranteed date when you will receive the first draft of the copy. You then have 30 days to review the copy and request one round of revisions at no additional charge.
Good question! Thanks to the magic of the Internet, I regularly work with clients in Canada, the U.S. and Europe. I’m available to collaborate by phone, Skype or email from 9AM – 5PM ET.
Sure. Call 647-342-4921 to book a meeting.