Thank you for your interest in my professional B2B copywriting services. You can find answers to my most frequently asked questions below. Contact me at email@example.com or 647-342-4921 if you have additional questions or would like to discuss a specific project.
- What do you do?
- Who do you work with?
- What professional copywriting services do you offer?
- How can I see copies of your work and testimonials?
- What are your fees?
- Will my copy be delivered on time?
- Who owns the copy once you write it?
- Do you handle graphic design?
- Where are you located?
- You’re located in Toronto, and I’m in another city. How can we work together?
- How do you complete an assignment?
- How do I order copy from you?
I’m an award-winning B2B copywriter who helps technology and software marketers create content that drives action. I work with clients to improve their online response rates, clearly communicate complex messages and increase the opt-ins for their white papers and free product trials.
I also assist clients with their content marketing strategies by writing content that helps them improve their SEO rankings, generate leads and be recognized as leaders in their industries.
I work with a variety of professionals in the B2B space, including:
- Technology and software marketers
- Telecommunications marketers
- Professional service providers with complex or technical offerings such as architects, engineers and digital media consultants
- B2B conference and event planners
- Innovative thinkers and industry thought leaders
In addition to working with corporate clients directly, I also partner with the marketing consultants and advertising agencies who serve the B2B technology community. Click here to view my client list.
My typical projects include:
- Content marketing (white papers, blog posts, case studies, etc.)
- Online lead generation (landing pages, product pages, email campaigns, white papers and company newsletters)
- Sales collateral (sell sheets and brochures)
- Direct mail lead generation (sales letters, direct mail packages and postcards)
- Public relations copy (press releases, media kits and online newsroom content)
A few samples are included on my B2B copywriting portfolio page. However, most of my work can only be shown on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me to request additional samples.
Click here for client testimonials and case studies.
I charge a fixed fee per project, not per hour. That way, you know exactly what you will pay for my services up front. All prices include 1 round of revisions. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-342-4921 to request a standard fee schedule or a personalized price quote based on the specific needs of your assignment.
Yes, I pride myself on my ability to meet deadlines. I even offer a deadline guarantee in all my contracts to assure you that you will receive your copy on time.
Once you pay for a project, you own the rights to the copy and can use it however you like.
I am a professional copywriter who focuses on writing results-driven copy. Although I do not provide graphic design services, I regularly collaborate with designers and am capable of working with your design team. I also can recommend several graphic and web designers from my referral network.
Fresh Perspective Copywriting
3000 Dufferin Street, Suite 409
Toronto, ON M6B 3T6
Thanks to high speed Internet and Skype, it is easy for me to work with clients worldwide. I am available to collaborate by phone or e-mail from 9AM – 5PM ET. When you phone my office, you will have direct access to me, your copywriter – not a complicated voice mail system. Plus, as an American citizen living in Toronto, I work with both Canadian and U.S. clients.
First, we will have a phone consultation to discuss your project. I will then send you a proposal and contract. After you review and sign the contract, we can get started immediately.
We will start by scheduling a 60-minute meeting or phone appointment to discuss the project in greater detail. I can send you a list of questions about the project before the appointment for your review, or we can go over everything together. You can also give me any information you think I will need to complete the project (e.g. existing sales brochures, a creative brief or web links). I will review all the materials and get back to you if I need additional information.
My standard scope of services includes:
- Highlighting the key features and benefits of your product or service.
- Gaining an understanding of your target audience and using language that resonates with them.
- Reviewing how your competitors are positioning similar products or services.
- Incorporating your key messages throughout the copy.
- Ensuring the copy matches your brand’s voice.
- Having your copy proofread by a professional editor.
My contracts include a guaranteed date when you will receive the first draft of the copy. You then have 30 days to review the copy and request 1 round of revisions at no additional charge.
Contact me at email@example.com or 647-342-4921 to discuss your project and request a quote.
Ready to Get Started?
Book a FREE consultation with me to discuss your marketing goals.