Last week, the Content Marketing Institute published their annual report on technology content marketing. The survey took the pulse of 2,562 technology marketers and offers a number of valuable insights.
Here are some key findings:
- 95% of technology marketers use content marketing.
- 64% of respondents said that compared with one year ago, their organizations are much more or somewhat more successful with content marketing.
- The three types of content that are the most critical to their success are blogs, white papers/ebooks, and webinars.
- Email, LinkedIn, and Twitter are the most important channels for distributing content.
- 74% of respondents said that their organization always or frequently prioritizes delivering high-quality content over a high quantity of content.
How are your current practices and strategies measuring up? Check out the full report on SlideShare.