A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of speaking at the Toronto B2B Marketing Meetup. This regular networking event is sponsored by BrainRider and includes short presentations on all aspects of B2B marketing. If you’re in Toronto, I encourage you to attend the next meetup.
Here is a video of my presentation – The Biggest B2B Content Marketing Mistakes.
Some of the things I cover in this video include:
- The top excuses that are preventing B2B companies from getting the most from their content marketing.
- Why your content must “play to your crowd”.
- 4 ways to make your marketing more relevant.
- How and when it’s appropriate to “sell” in content marketing.
- 5 words you must stop using in your marketing.
Take a few moments to check out the video and then feel free to add your thoughts on B2B content marketing below.